If you are like me you know almost nothing about race cars or the midwest. When you grow up in New York your impression of America is something like this:
However, there are a few things that I know about Indianapolis. They are:
- That John Green (my favorite author) is from there.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, a book that made me ugly-cry and a movie I refuse to see, is based there.
- The Indy 500 takes place there.
- It is the newest Mr. Delivery market!!!!
That's right, everyone's favorite D has a brand new location! There will be 30+ restaurants that you can now order delivery from in Indianapolis. Though it would be fun for our drivers to participate in a food-delivery race, that would not be entirely ethical nor safe.
Instead, after reviewing the list of restaurants for Indianapolis, I will present you with the five "teams" and some heavy-hitters from each that will race in the "Indy Food-Hundred" for popularity in the defeat of hanger (hungry-anger, in case you live under a rock). They are:
- Asian Food (Bamboo House)
- Specialty Food (Crepe Guys)
- Sandwiches/Burgers (Broad Ripple Brewpub)
- Mexican (George's Tacos)
- Greek (Parthenon Restaurant)
If you're from Indianapolis, what other restaurants do YOU think are on these teams!? If you're not, which cuisine-team would you support in the race against hanger? Be sure to let us know by placing an order through us next time hanger strikes!!!